Open days are a great way to help you make your decision about DBS and learn more about the Master of Science in (MSc) in Supply Chain Management. As well as experiencing our outstanding facilities, you'll have the opportunity to receive personalised advice from academics from your subject area, meet current postgraduate students and also have your questions answered on general subjects such as entry requirements, student support and the admissions process.
Applicants should complete the appropriate application form and return it to the Postgraduate Admissions Office along with the following documentation:
• Academic Transcripts (Original & Official English Translation where issued in another language). Applicants who have previously attended DBS need not provide this documentation.
• Proof of Identification (Birth Certificate, Drivers Licence or Passport)
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Proof of English (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) where full time study has been conducted in a language other than English or applicants whose first language is not English
Please see programme content for any course-specific additional application procedures.
In addition to the above, in the instance of Non-EU applicants who have residency in Ireland:
• A copy of your GNIB (Garda National Immigration Bureau) Card, Work permit (if applicable) & Passport
• The letter that was issued to you by the Department of Justice, Equality & Law Reform stating why you were provided with the above documentation
International Students/ Non EU Applicants
• Applicants should complete the appropriate application form and return it to the Postgraduate Admissions Office along with the following documentation:
• Academic documents
• Academic transcripts
• Proof of English (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent)
• A Curriculum Vitae
• A copy of your passport
Please note that copies of all documentation must be submitted, and that it must be translated into English where issued in another language. Please do not send original documents as these will not be returned. Dublin Business School has a number of overseas offices and representatives worldwide. Please contact us if you wish to receive further details on your closest DBS representative.